Thursday, September 24, 2009

Changes

I gave the site a brief (less than 24 hrs) makeover yesterday. If you blinked you probably missed it. I like this template much better. I think it matches me. LOL
The weather continues autumnal. I love it! The Jews consider this time of year to be the beginning, and I have to say that internally I feel the same. The fall has always felt like time to start something new. School starts, Bilbo and Frodo both started their adventures shortly after their birthdays in September...
Tomorrow, I am beginning again to cleanse my system of Candida albicans (yeast), and reduce my carb intake. More modern ailments are caused or exacerbated by systemic yeast infections than the medical community is willing to admit. I've known about this for over 10 years, but I haven't wanted to do the hard part...giving up sugar and processed flour until my body gets regulated. Then keeping the intake to a minimum. I will write more on this health issue later today or tomorrow. Right now, I have some articles to write. You can find my work on http://www.ehow.com/. Just type my name in the search bar to find my articles. Here is one that gives a brief overview of one treatment for the yeast problem: http://www.ehow.com/about_5438057_caprylic-acid-uses.html

No comments:

Post a Comment