Thursday, October 08, 2009

God's Loving Favor

"I (the Lord) will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you." Psalm 32:8 Our family devotion this morning was so appropriate for me. I have always felt so guilty about my lack of discipline when it comes to daily Bible study and devotion time. This morning's devotion came from Joyce Meyer's "Beginning Every Day Right." She said that the devil wants us feeling guilty but God loves us no matter what. All that's required for salvation is to put your trust in Jesus and His redeeming sacrifice and power. That's all. Now, we should WANT to study the Word because that's how we get to know our God better and gain understanding of the best way to live and receive all He has for us. But He never condemns us or hates us because of our weakness and lack of discipline. Praise God for His loving favor.

I am working on a novel again. It feels really good to be writing something fun. I enjoy writing my ehow.com articles, but I have seven books in my head right at this moment that are screaming to get out. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Let me know how you are doing. You can always leave a comment, or if you have a personal question or comment, feel free to email me by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment