Thursday, October 22, 2009

Don't Tell Mama, but My Room Still Isn't Clean

I think we find time in life to do the things we really want to do. In other words, I still don't have "time" to keep my house clean. LOL I have a magnet on my refrigerator that says, "I understand the concept of cleaning and organizing. Just not as it applies to me."

Seriously, though, my bad habits are a lifetime long, and it will take time to retrain myself to remember picking up as I go and all those "cleanie" things that come naturally to some folks. The good news is, I get my dishes and laundry done more than once a week. I'm making progress, but I expect instant miracles. If I can imagine it, I want it to be that way right now. 99 times out of a hundred it won't happen that way. Darn. Avoiding work just makes MORE WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment